Showcasing Wollongong’s defence capabilities at Land Forces 2018
The Advantage Wollongong team is attending the LAND FORCES 2018 trade event being held 4 – 6 September 2018 at the Adelaide Convention Centre in South Australia.
This event attracts military, government, scientific and industry leaders from Australia and the Indo-Asia-Pacific region.
You can meet our team at Booth 1v16 – NSW Pavilion.
Wollongong has 20 companies that service the defence and military industry. Their products and services include:
- High-end welding and engineering
- Armoured steel plates
- Military-grade communications systems
- Engineered plastics and polyurethane
- Electrical isolators and enclosures
- Specialist protective coatings
- Base safety systems
- Ruggedised medical computing devices and components
- Specialist labour services.
Our region has a proud and successful history of providing innovative technology and services to the Australian Defence Forces and the global military industry.
Find out more
Click here to download the Wollongong Defence Industry Directory or contact the Advantage Wollongong team to discuss the specific needs of your company.