iAccelerate is the region's first purpose built business incubator and is located on the Innovation Campus.
Providing a permanent home for 280 entrepreneurs across 4,000 square metres, iAccelerate is designed to foster the next generation of entrepreneurs and grow new businesses. The iAccelerate program is built around a robust educational plan, formalised business acceleration monitoring and one-to-one mentoring. The two stream program caters for businesses in both the start-up phase and those already established that are looking to accelerate their growth.
2017 was a massive year for iAccelerate and it's residents:
- Generation of $27 million in revenue.
- $8.5 million raised in equity.
- 52 new products.
- 33 applications for IP protection - with an 86% success rate.
- 386 jobs since inception.
- 44% of female founders and co-founders.